HEAVY DUTY: White Heavy-Duty Polyethylene woven upper layer for maximum flexibility and strength, Low density reinforced laminate backing for weather and water resistance
THICK & STRONG: Stronger than standard canvas thanks to the multi-layered structure and cross-laminated membrane, yet still designed to be lightweight and easy to carry
REINFORCED CORNERS: Rustproof aluminum eyelets every 50cm and on each corner, with poly rope sewn all around the hem for optimum stability and tear resistance
ALL WEATHER: Rot-proof, waterproof, shrink-proof, and equipped with UV stabilizers. Designed for all weather resistance including sub-zero winter temperatures and blistering hot summers making it is ideally suited to be used as a cover for your roof.
VERSATILE & COMPACT: Ideal to cover trucks, bikes boats, etc. Also perfect for painting protection as drops will not seep through, or as a heavy-duty groundsheet for maximum damp protection. Folds down to a compact size for easy storage in small spaces or backpacks
Ultra durable tarpaulin comprised of a thick polyethylene cross weave structure, protected with a low-density polyethylene coating on both sides.
The weatherproof structure and wipe-clean surface make it extremely versatile for use in a multitude of applications, particularly where harsh weather and strong winds are involved, thanks to UV stabilizers, anti-bacterial properties, and the reinforced hem which makes it virtually unbreakable when pinned down.
Features at a glance:
– The thick, White Heavy-Duty Polyethylene structure provides amazing durability whilst the cross weave prevents tearing
– Reinforced hem with sewn-in polypropylene rope
– Rust-proof eyelets every 50cm and on each corner
– UV stabilized to prevent fading in sunlight
– Rot-proof and mold resistant for keeping outdoors all year round
– Incredibly sturdy yet still lightweight enough to carry with ease, folds up for compact storage
– Comes packed in a polyethylene bag
– Also available in 90g/m² and 180g/m²